I read Latenight11’s blog on Learning, Motivation, and Theory.

As I read this blog, I found myself feeling more and more relatable. I agree that when you have a “buddy”, you can be more consistent, and having that other person go through the same/similar journey as you actually helps you stay on task and keep on progressing. 

You also mentioned that when you have purpose, your motivation increase. I agree with you on this as well. I always found going to the gym to exercise very hard because I always had to motivate myself to get there to start working out even though I liked the idea of moving my body. I used to think “maybe I can just do similar things at home” and end up being lazy and not doing it. 

One day I got inspired by one of my friends who competes in lifting. I have known him for a very long time, and seeing him evolve  was very very inspiring, making me think maybe I can do it too. I wanted to be strong like my friend, and that enough was a good motivation for me to start hitting the gym and stay consistent. Even if we don’t go to the same gym, he continue on to motivate me through his progress. If he is working hard to meet his goal, I am going to try hard to meet my goal.